Our client, a Tier 1 construction company are currently working on NSW Government’s key infrastructure projects which aim to ease congestion, create jobs and connect communities. The Project director is now looking for an absolute gun with an impeccable work ethic to support him in one of the businesses most pivotal roles.
This position will suit a confident, vibrant individual who has worked at a professional level. You will have an array of tasks such as budget processing and reporting, diary management, drafting of correspondence, running of personal errands, document production and travel arrangements. As the main support for the project director, you will be reliable, motivated, have excellent time management and communication skills, as well as being innovative and switched on.
Responsibilities will include:
- Management of correspondence to the project manager, responding on behalf where necessary
- Diary management and minute taking
- Manage extensive travel portfolios for the senior management team including organisation of travel and accommodation
- Coordinate Public Relations and promotional activities, including liaising with the media when required
- Preparation of correspondence including proposals and presentations for internal divisions
- Preparing and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- General office duties
- High level project coordination and administration support
Our client also requires advanced level MS office experience and a high standard of professional presentation. Naturally you will be comfortable working within a busy and highly motivated environment. In return you will work for a great company that offers great benefits and potential to move into bigger and better things!
If you require any further information please call Mariana Yousif on 9615 5367 or alternatively email email@example.com