Seeking a Personal Assistant to support 2 Directors for a 6-9 month contract.
Our client is a well-known engineering consultancy based on St. Kilda Road. Due to the nature of the industry, they require someone who has the confidence and maturity to make quick decisions and can remain calm and in control at all times. This person must have excellent communication skills with strong multi-tasking skills.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Diary Management
- Preparing and editing presentations
- Collecting, processing and delivering incoming and outgoing correspondences
- Booking and arranging office meeting rooms
- Screening calls and taking messages where required
- Monitoring emails on the directors behalf
- Travel arrangements – both domestic and international
- General office administration duties and other ad hoc activities
The successful candidate must demonstrate:
- Minimum of 3-4 years experience in a similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding Presentation
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Attention to detail and excellent organization skills
To be considered for this role you must have experience working within the Construction/Property/Facilities/Architecture or Engineering sector.
If you feel you have the experience for this role or are looking for one similar within a similar industry, please click APPLY now or alternatively contact Lauren Mitchell for a confidential discussion.