We are excited to present this rare opportunity for an experienced Paralegal or Legal Secretary to join this multinational organisation. Reporting to the General Counsel, the purpose of this role will be to provide support to the Legal and Integrity Department on a part time basis, working three days a week. If you focus on going above and beyond in your work everyday, you will land yourself in this role on a permanent part-time basis. The successful candidate will possess a strong willingness to learn, relevant experience and conduct themselves professionally with high levels of integrity.
You will enjoy a varied role and be responsible for the following duties:
- Supporting the paralegal team by actively managing the Legal Review mailbox with requests for providing legal advice
- Maintaining an Outlook Sharepoint to track the team’s workflow and assisting with troubleshooting Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint when required
- Logging the receipt of documents such as a summons, subpoena etc
- Scheduling meetings through Microsoft Outlook and via telephone to follow up on missing information
- Collating board papers for quarterly board meetings
- Updating data for various global databases and reporting tools, and extracting data on completion rates for various e-learning courses
Your profile will demonstrate:
- Minimum 2 years paralegal or legal secretary experience
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong organisation and planning skills
- The ability to work under pressure, organise and prioritise tasks to meet timely deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Relevant qualifications in a related field will be highly regarded
If you are interested in this rare, part-time opportunity and are looking for your next legal career move, please apply online now. This role won’t last long!
For a confidential discussion about this position, please call Danielle Jabbour on 9615 5358.