This strong and growing resource company is looking for a confident and dependable part time payroller to join their team for a part time contract.
Working in a small team, you will report into the Finance Manager and responsible for the full payroll function.
Your responsibilities will include but will not be limited too:
- End to end payroll
- Running weekly and fortnightly payroll
- Manual entry of timesheets
- Liaise and follow up with employees and management levels
- Interpret multiple awards
- Workers compensation and leave calculations
- Super and PAYG payments
- Payroll taxes
- Month end reporting
- In order to be considered for this role, you must have a proven track record in end to end payroll with experience of fairly hands-on processes. You will also need to have the ability to do redundancy & termination calculations, super and PAYG payments.
- Previous experience working with Pronto system will be highly regarded
- Demonstrated experience within a similar role\
- Excellent data entry skills with strong accuracy
This is a rare find, an opportunity for you to experience true work-life balance, while working close to home outside of the CBD. Initially for a three-month period, you will be working 20 hours per week and is expected to extend. Working autonomously, you will be part of an organisation that is supportive of its employees.
If this sounds like the role you are interested in please and you are available to commence immediately hit APPLY NOW or contact Lucinda Bell, your accounting support specialist at Randstad at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or to hear about other roles we are currently working on.