Global leader within its industry, this organisation offers various products to its clientele and are continuously growing!
Various opportunities have arisen for self-motivated individuals to join this leading organisation! Working in a supportive team the role will see you play an integral part in their success.
Reporting to the Payroll Team Leader, your responsibilities will include:
- Weekly and monthly payroll for employees across Australia and New Zealand
- Interpretation of relevant Awards and Enterprise Agreements
- Calculating PAYG, overtime rates, leave, super etc
- Processing staff commissions and bonuses
- Handling and resolving payroll enquiries within relevant timeframes
- Liaise closely and partner with internal stakeholders
- Processing new starters, terminations and payroll adjustments
- Running relevant weekly payroll reports
- Month end reporting and reconciliations
To be considered for this opportunity you will have:
- Demonstrated experience in end to end payroll
- Previous experience in Awards and EBA interpretation
- Understanding of relevant superannuation and taxation legislation
- Ability to follow processes and work within strict timeframes
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- SAP Highly regarded!
APPLY ONLINE! Alternatively, please call Suzanne on 9615 5355!