Randstad is seeking a resourceful and motivated Payroll Officer to join an organisation going through an exciting period of growth!
The succesful candidate will be required to execute HR and Payroll related transactions as per prescribed guidelines and timelines, review and validate inputs from the Process Executives, support the team in training, escalation resolution, participate in audit process and ensure the SLA targets are met.
The role will also require you to conduct root cause analysis and other quality checks and analysis for service issues and suggest controls to ensure process adherence
If you have a keen eye for detail and are looking to draw on your experience in a similar role, we would like to hear from you
You will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Timely and accurate calculation and payment processing of transfers
- Severance and death processing and
- Leave reconciliations
In addition to this you would be required to provide transactional support to HR functions such as employee data management, query management and policy advisory support, HR document production, develops training calendar and plans.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and competencies:
- Experience processing a large, high volume payroll
- Business Process Outsourcing experience is essential
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Exceptional attention to detail, problem solving and analytical skills
- Superior communication skills
- Problem solving skills to resolve employee enquiries
- Strong motivational and logical skills
You will be rewarded with genuine career prospects and an excellent team environment.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Ria Cortes on 02 9615 5372.