My client is a growing FMCG currently expanding their HR team and are seeking a payroll/HR Officer. This is a great role to work for a supportive manager and to further develop your skillse within payroll and HR. You will demonstrate initiative in all areas of your work, presenting with a positive work attitude and be able to work well in a collaborative team environment.
Reporting to the HR Manager, you will be responsible for the end to end processing of payroll for 115 employees.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting the Supervisor Payroll with the end to end processing of the weekly payroll
- Accurately entering new and terminating employee contract data
- Understanding employee contractual terms in relation to salary, allowances and other benefits calculations
- Supporting HR Manager with ad hoc HR administration duties
- Assisting with auditing and reporting requirements
- Assisting with salary benchmarking projects
To be considered for this opportunity you will offer:
- A minimum three (3) years payroll processing experience
- Quick books knowledge is preferred but not essential.
- A high level of data entry accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
To apply for this position please use the link provided, or email a WORD copy of your resume to Carla Wilkinson at email@example.com or 9019 1600