Randstad is a global recruitment agency, specialising in finding the best candidates jobs across a wide range of Industries. We are committed to match the right candidates with our clients needs. Randstad also provide a wide range of HR related services to our clients. Our Sydney office is based in the CBD and has over 200 employees onsite.
Randstad are looking for an experienced, corporate receptionist to join their front desk. Along with one other permanent receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for all incoming clients and candidates. You will be busy meeting and greeting clients daily, along with managing a busy switchboard for the Sydney office, and administration duties associated with candidates paperwork.
Main duties include:
- Switchboard and directing calls
- Meet and greet candidates
- Meeting room bookings
- Maintaining meeting room upkeep
- Adminstration associated with incoming candidate registrations
- Ad hoc administration as needed by Consultants
- Onsite event coordination
You will be an experienced receptionist who can hit the ground running in this fast paced, sales environment. You will have worked previously in a similar corporate office and wlll be a career receptionist.
- 5 years plus reception experience
- Suited to a highly corporate environment on front of house reception
- Excellent communication skills- both phone manner and written
- Ability to support consultants in terms of administration in a fast paced environment
- MS Office skills
In return, you will be offered:
- a base salary of $50-55,000
- A fast paced and vibrant environment
- Career progression
If you are interested in this role, please press APPLY NOW or for a confidential conversation please call Carla Thornhill on (02) 8215 1076