An opportunity has become available to join the wealth arm of a Big 4 bank based in North Sydney as a high level PA/EA.
Due to exciting change in structure within this multinational brand a chance to support a successful sales team has become available. This a great opportunity to utilise your already impressive experience to support within a dynamic, fast paced, fun environment. This role requires both 1 on 1 support and team assistance.
Your ability to multi-task, communicate with a range of stakeholders and ability to cope well with pressure will allow you to excel in this exciting support role
As a strong and confident PA/EA, you will be required to be the ‘right-hand’ support to the sales team. You will be required to provide high-level and confidential support in addition to managing the GM’s busy agenda - no two days will be the same. At times you will provide traditional executive support including diary and travel management, at other times you will be required to act as the gatekeeper to allow a smooth day for your manager.
Your responsibilities will include
- Monitor and report on expense budgets
- High level presentations
- Diary and travel management
- Project administration
- Management of stakeholder relationships
- Being the gate-keeper for communication with the sales manager and their team
- Planning and organising events
- Taking ownership of supply of office supplies
- Various, ad hoc administration tasks
The company will foster your career, they actively promote from within their organisation. It is a rewarding role and you will be highly supported.
The right candidate
- To be successful in this role you will thrive working in a fast paced and professional environment.
- In previous roles you have supported at GM level or alike
- You will have strong conflict resolution skills
- You will demonstrate resilience
- You will be highly organised, passionate about being a PA/EA and enjoy a fun fast paced environment
- In return this company will foster your career, they actively promote from within their organisation and the culture is highly supportive and transparent.
For more information or a confidential conversation please feel free to call Anita Ivanoski on 8215 1021.