Randstad are currently seeking experienced warehouse staff for a position in South Western Sydney. The work involves operation of a Voice Pick system and an electronic pallet mover to pick, pack and dispatch goods to various stores. Duties may also include RF scanning, shrink wrapping of pallets and general upkeep and cleaning of the warehouse. Lifting capacity up to 20kg is required, so therefore successful candidates, will be comfortable with repetitive heavy lifting. Please note there is an opportunity for permanency for the suitable applicant.
A leading company with a global presence across Australia, Europe and the USA. This company is innovative and an industry leader with a focus on staff retention and growth. A fast paced, cutting edge, and recognizable brand looking for dedicated employees to join their organisation and assist with their large distribution operations. If you would like to be part of this prestigious company & great site culture, this job is for you!
To be considered for the role you will be:
- Reliable, dedicated and have the right attitude
- Have pick pack experience
- Physically fit (able to lift 20 kgs)
- Able to work in fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Energetic and motivated
- Have a valid police check prior to starting
- A Forklift Licence will be desirable
- Be able to handle alcohol
The successful applicant will receive the following benefits:
- A rewarding team culture
- Strong opportunities to be permanent for the best performers!
- Opportunity to grow within the company!
- Flexibility is also a MUST - you will be available Monday-Sunday We are seeking those with a strong work ethic and a reliable, punctual and hard working attitude.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, or alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Samantha on 02 9504 3700.