Picker Packer/Machine Operator
Located close to Adelaide CBD, our client currently seeks packers for their busy production line commencing with an immediate start. The business is thriving, with modern equipment and a dedicated workforce and is looking to expand their team with other like minded employees.
The successful candidates will be located on the factory floor, within the fast paced packaging area. Exposed to products for quality checks, attention to detail is a necessity to ensure the smooth transition of product from machine to delivery. This position will also require the candidate to work both Day and Afternoon shift, so flexibility is key to being successful.
Requirements and Duties
- Previous packing and machine operation experience, it is a requirement that this is displayed on your resume
- Experienced within a fast paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Physically fit and able to pass a drug, alcohol and full functional test
- Able to commence ASAP
- Available for day and afternoon shift
Please apply for the position through this website, uploading a recent copy of your resume. Your resume must detail experience within a packing role to be considered for this position. If you have additional questions please contact Laura Cullen at Randstad on 08 8150 7000 for a confidential conversation. Females are encouraged to apply.