Randstad CPE are currently seeking experienced Plant Operators for a long-term positions North of the River.
Randstad is a global fortune 500 organisation and the second largest HR and Recruitment firm in the world. Hence we have the resources, experience and opportunities to be able to give you a variety of opportunities to further develop your career and prospects.
Skills Required :
- MUST have minimum HR Licence
- MUST have a current White Card
- Previous experience in civil works
- Punctual & Reliable
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Be able to work effectively both individually and as a team player.
- Must be an enthusiastic, positive and patient person who takes pride in their work and team results.
- Good problem solving skills
- Safety minded
- Full Time Hours
- Stable Employers - Ongoing Opportunity
- Competitive Rates
To be considered for any roles within Randstad CPE you must be able to provide at least two contactable working references.
To register your interest in these roles along with the other opportunities at Randstad's Construction, Property and Engineering division then please clickAPPLY.
Alternatively email your resume to email@example.com