Due to a huge increase in volume of work, the commercial finance team is actively looking for an experienced pricing analyst for a 9 month fixed term contract. This position requires business partnering across both sales and marketing, and finance divisions. The company is based in Sydney CBD and is looking for somebody to start as soon as possible.
Key deliverables include:
- Post analysis of monthly activity (volume, share, ROI analysis)
- Development and presentation of actionable insights from results
- Support and communicate to both finance, and sales stakeholders
- Weekly update of internal business objects reports
- Assist in the development of future discounting activities
To be considered for this commercially focused role you must have:
- Excellent communication skills (both verbally and written)
- Have the ability to build rapport and credibility across various key stakeholders
- Have specific background working within and partnering with a sales team
- CA/CPA/CIMA qualification
- Minimum 3-5 years working experience in analytical role within a large commercial environment
- Have strong working knowledge of excel (pivot tables, v lookups, formulas, basic macros etc)
- Ideally have experience working with SAP ERP system
- A confident and engaging professional with the ability to take initiative as and when required.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a globally recognised FMCG brand in a role that offers direct exposure to Senior Management. If you genuinely feel that you have what it takes to take on this commercially focused opportunity, then please do apply online.
Please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please contact Sarah Davies on 8215 1027 or email@example.com, quoting Ref No. 90M0266988