pricing or product actuary - life insurance in Sydney CBD
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
About the Company
My client is one of the premier financial services organisations in Australia, offering a strong stable of market leading brands and capabilities.
They also provide fantastic career growth opportunities internally, coupled with some of the best training in the industry.
A leading global financial institution is now looking to hire a qualified (or very nearly qualified) Pricing or Product Actuary, ideally with life insurance exposure, to work within their growing Wealth & Insurance division.
This is NOT a back-office role - this will give you the chance to help grow and develop the current life business, where you will be able to utilize your knowledge and experience to offer value-adding insights into core life products.
You would be reporting to the Head of Actuarial, Insurance.
The role will focus on providing actuarial-related deliverables within the Actuarial Services Team, and specific duties and responsibilities may include;
- assisting with the delivery of business valuation;
- assisting with multiple business facing projects;
- Product pricing and valuation (life)
- undertaking experience investigations;
- assisting with the analysis of life company profit;
- assisting with capital requirement calculations;
- assisting with developing the business plan for Insurance business
- Must be a Qualified Actuary or be very close to qualifying (ie one module away from completion)
- Have at least 1yrs local (Australian) insurance experience
- A keen interest in life insurance, and the market in general
If you would like to know more about this very exciting opportunity to join a growing team, and a growing business, please get in touch with me as I'd love to hear from you.
Kevin Pickard, on (02) 8298 3805
Analyst, Actuary, Insurance, Actuarial Delivery, Manager, Auditor, Accountant, Product Actuary, Pricing Actuary, Valuation