Randstad is a leading specialist recruitment agency and employs over 55,000 employees worldwide. We have been working in the local market for over 26 years and one of our key strengths is our strong knowledge base in the ACT and Federal Government sectors, so that means when you come to us, you'll be getting help from a skilled consultant who works specifically in the area you're passionate about.
Our client is a well regarded federal government department that has been shifting their commercial focus in order to deliver strong procurement solutions for new financial year projects.
When you become successful, you will undertake the following duties:
- Your responsibility will be to lead and support new and existing procurement processes in delivering solid business outcomes.
- You'll be responsible for developing RFQ/RFT documentation, business proposals, tender documentation and evaluation criteria
- Lead negotiations with strong internal and external stakeholders.
How you will be successful:
- You will need to have proven hands on procurement experience in a similar federal government role
- Ability to think strategically, influence change and deliver within tight deadlines.
- A minimum Baseline clearance
- Certificate IV in Procurement is highly desirable and will be a strong advantage.
What’s in it for you!
- Generous salary and super package
- The opportunity to influence and deliver change and work in a high performing procurement function.
- 3-6 month Contract with a chance of permanency for the right person
- Contributing daily to the Australian public
Your next step
If you meet the above criteria and this seems like your next grand adventure, please apply through the appropriate link with an updated version of your CV, or call Mel on 6132 3816 for a confidential conversation.