Large Pharmaceutical and Life Science company seeking an experienced Procurement Specialist to join their expanding team. Flexible working environment and parking available on site. Join a dynamic team environment that encourages innovation and the opportunity to display your commercial acumen.
Main duties include:
- Appropriate procurement methodology, formulate tender and contractual documentation, undertake appropriate evaluation methodologies and maintain current and accessible records
- Establish performance standards for suppliers monitor KPI’s and take corrective actions
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to manage the contract process
- Analyse and review procurement based contracts
- Interpreting, monitoring and evaluating policies, procedures and standards of end to end procurement.
- Advise and support the procurement function with implementation and review of contracts
- Present finding to stakeholders
Candidate criteria and qualities for the role:
- Knowledge and experience of end to end procurement
- Knowledge of strategic procurement principles, practices and supplier management for the pharmaceutical and life sciences industry
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of contract and commercial management, including reporting, systems, business case preparation and administration
- SAP and MS Office experience
How to apply:
If you are interested in the role, please press APPLY NOW or for a confidential conversation please call Senal Jayawickrema on (02) 8095 1642