Randstad is a global fortune 500 organisation and the second largest HR and Recruitment firm in the world. Hence we have the resources, experience and client base to be able to give you a variety of opportunities to further develop your career.
I currently have an opportunity for Project administrator with a great can do attitude to. This role operates within a complex and demanding technical environment. Project Administrator is instrumental in helping to form the customer's impression of the company's capability to deliver.
- Manage contract administration process and project set up
- Record meeting minutes and production of correspondence
- Maintain service/maintenance agreements and update relevant systems
- Provide administration support to the Business Manager
- Excellent computer skills, including, MS word and Excel
- High level project coordination skills
- Strong team player well organised, excellent time management
Only suitable applicants will be contacted for a telephone interview.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. For any further questions please contact Mariam Assad on (08) 9320 1678.