A highly regarded architectural and planning practice based in the CBD is looking for a Project Architect to join their team at an exciting time of growth.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Director and Senior Associate’s in developing and delivering the documentation end of projects focused across all industry sectors, predominantly residential and commercial.. .
- Acting as a project leader whilst working collaboratively with the Director senior management and the supporting team
- You will be required to manage the technical project development during the lifecycle including meeting with clients and consultants
- You will be a technical expert with recognized authority in apartment planning, building codes, and construction services
- There will be a high level of responsibility as you will oversee the project after it has been granted development approval
What do you need?
- Degree in Architecture or equivalent
- 3-5 years local industry.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD
- Working knowledge of Revit also highly regarded.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to solve problems during the design development process
If you are an experienced Architect and would like to express your interest in this position please send your CV to email@example.com. Or call Louise Fraser for a confidential discussion on 0456808737