project engineer interior fit out- station project in Sydney CBD
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
Working on a major rail station upgrade project in the CBD we are looking to source a Project Engineer- Interior Fit Out to manage the delivery of the major refurbishments for this key scheme.
This is a contract role that is initially until the end of the year but with further upgrade works planned for stage two there is the opportunity of a contract extension.
Typical Duties Will Include:
- Supervision of subcontractors, direct labour and the overall site.
- Provide assistance to the Site Manager
- Dealing with day to day technical building issues and quality assurance.
- Materials ordering / handling.
- Liaising with clients and undertaking pre-purchase inspections / defects.
- Managing the design interface, reviewing designs for constructability
- Ensuring all site activities are performed safely
Suitable candidates will have experience as a PE for Interior Fit Out projects, previous experience on a rail project is preferable but is certainly not essential.
The client is interviewing now and an immediate start is available for the right candidate.
CBD, Station, Upgrade, Building Fit Out