Project Engineer – Rail Infrastructure
$650 – $1,000 per day (Dependant on Experience and skills)
Victoria (Melbourne and surrounding suburbs)
Our client is a leading Civil Contractor with several projects within Rail and Civil Infrastructure within Melbourne and surrounding suburbs. Due to the continued growth and funding within Rail in VIC, there is a need for experienced Project Engineers within the rail infrastructure space.
The successful candidates (Engineers) will be work directly alongside Project Managers and will be responsible for preparing scope of works, developing construction methodologies, reviewing designs, producing FRI’s and working to co-ordinate subcontractors.
The successful candidates will need to demonstrate the following:
- Assist Project Management with communications of the project with relevant internal and external stakeholders and with responses to information requests from the Project Team.
- Show strong interpersonal skills and be willing to negotiate collaboratively with contractors on contractual, technical compliance, quality, risk and safety matters.
- Posses a strong desire to learn and contribute to the technical, quality, commercial, contract and program management of transport projects.
- Be methodical and meticulous in determining the basis for requiring evidence to support a desired outcome, and being able to articulate this to colleagues and contractors.
- Demonstrate financial management skills and commercial acumen when making decisions
- Contribute to improvements to existing designs
- Assist with the preparation and reporting of site construction budgets and reports progress .
If you have the desired skills and ability please apply online or contact me on the details below.