Randstad have been engaged by one of our key clients to source an experienced Project Engineer to work a DIDO or relocate on a road project in Northern NSW.
Our client are a diverse civil contractor who have, projects across government and private sectors, mining & resources and land development.
They have recently been awarded a large package in of work by the RMS authority and need to add to the project team to support the senior engineers and management.
You will be tasked with the following duties:
- Preparation of Quality, Safety and Environmental documents
- Planning, programing and safety inspections
- Liaise with engineers and stakeholders from a number of persons involved in the project
- Design management and coordination
- Client coordination and liaison
- Budget Estimate and reporting
- Site Establishment and planning
- Construction coordination and management
- Site variation and design change
- Payment claims.
You will have the following skills and experience
- A Bachelor in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- 5 + years civil experience within Australia
- TMR or RMS project experience
- Strong leadership skills
- High level of organisation
- Be able to work and communicate as part of a team
- Exceptional understanding of OH&S policies
- Ability to think and react quickly to any difficulties which may arise in the workplace
salary will be in the range of 120k - 140k + super + vehicles + allowances.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply now to find out more.