I am currently working with one of Australia’s leading employers to help source three project managers. The roles exist to represent the maintenance contractor to over 200 hundred projects within the defence sector. Your primary function is in the design, plan and construct phase to ensure that maintenance and cleaning contracts can be well executed into the future. Experience in facilities management and construction is highly regarded.
- Review construction plans to ensure maintenance can be easily conducted long term
- Follow the procurement processes established for the Project.
- Liaise with key stakeholders and communicate effectively with them when required on the projects
- Liaise with contractors and suppliers to source quotations for works recommended in the project.
- Maintain project details and works status and update summary reports.
- Follow up unresolved issues to achieve recommendation resolution with responsible stakeholders
You will need to use your experience and ability to influence stakeholders on multiple projects to be successful.
The roles are ongoing on a contract basis
As the role requires security clearance to access a defence base this role is only available for Australian citizens, previous or current holders of this clearance would be preferred.
If you are interested please apply online through the below link alternatively, if you would prefer to have a confidential discussion in the first instance, please contact Campbell Ballantyne on +618 9320 1650