Our client is a membership based NFP providing multiple levels of support to healthcare professionals across Australia. Providing a positive and engaging work environment which is flexible, supportive and rewarding for all staff allowing the potential for professional and personal growth.
The objective of this position is to design, drive and implement strategies to ensure the NFP meets its objective through the growth of new funding streams for primary health care services.
- Identifying commercial opportunities and developing and executing relevant strategies related to the provision of primary health care services
- Preparing proposals that demonstrate your understanding of the customer’s individual needs and create business cases raising the priority of the offer
- Managing the development and implementation Primary Health Care strategy
- Coordinating relationships critical to new business development including partnership development.
- Managing contracts between the NFP and partners to ensure the delivery of pilot projects
- Providing secretariat support for project meetings as required
- Preparing and providing advice to support members, Branches, Primary Health Care Sub-Committee, and National Council.
Skills and Experience
- Prioritise and lead projects
- Experience working within a business development environment
- Demonstrated ability and experience responding to tenders and writing business cases
- Experience in leading the development and implementation of programs and projects, in a healthcare setting
- Proven experience in delivering consistent results
- Ability to generate new business outside of your network
- Experience with project management, including the ability to meet multiple deadlines
- Experience with managing contracts and sub-contracts
- Experience in working collaboratively stakeholders
- Knowledge of the health sector and Australian Health Care System
- Experience in managing and overseeing staff
- High level written and presentation skills
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Salary up to $117,000 depending on experience
- Career development opportunities
- Working within a collaborative team
If you're interested in this opportunity, click 'apply now' to forward your most up to date resume. If you have further questions after submitting your application please call Ryan Eatts on 0261323802.