A new exciting opportunity has become available. One of the global real estate service company based in Southbank is looking for an additional Project Manager to oversight services including management, capital planning and execution.
The project manager will deliver a range of projects from $200K up to $10 million. The project types include office buildings, commercial spaces, retail spaces, industrial and distribution centers and government buildings.
One of the main areas will be to liaise with stakeholders who would include Architects, Consultants, Clients and Contractors. We are looking for an open minded people person with the ability to build strong long relationships across a wide range of stakeholders.
We are seeking applicants with a specific skillset and working experience, to include:
- Demonstrated experience of project managing capital works across a varied asset portfolio
- Excellent written reporting skills - the ability to independently put together complex reporting documents relating to project budget, delivery etc
- The ability to effectively manage multiple stakeholders with varying degrees of technical understanding
- High-level verbal communication skills and ability to liaise with clients
- A tertiary qualification in architecture OR engineering coupled with at least 10 years relevant industry experience
- Work experience within Victorian government, Local councils, real estate service company OR project management consultancies.
If you are interested in applying for this position, meet the stipulated criteria, then we encourage you to apply with your resume below. To discuss the role or answer outstanding questions, please contact Ramona Weckerle on 03 9252 2188.