About the company
Our client has a well established presence in NSW and a fast growing portfolio of work in commercial as well as residential construction
With 70 staff and 5 projects in the $30million range they are working steadily up to $50-$100million projects and they have the right systems and people in place. Great place to make a name for yourself and not just be a "number" in a large company
About the role
This role is to work as a project manager/senior project manager on a new scheme in the Caringbah area.
Our client is currently experiencing a particularly significant period of well managed growth and as a result a requirement has arisen. Project specifics include residential and commercial elements, structural refurbishment and new build and the successful candidate will need a strong understanding of the full project lifecycle.
In addition to a challenging project environment, for a highly prestigious client, this role also offers an opportunity to join a business with significant growth and professional development on offer.
Key project manager responsibilities
- Deliver a $30million multi purpose project
- Manage, liaise and coordinate subcontractors
- Attend client meetings during the construction phase.
- Monitor and update project schedules.
- Ensure project is delivered on time and on cost.
- Contribute to monthly project progress report meetings.
- Assist in site set up and final handover.
- Proven track record working as part of a large team in a busy live environment.
Skills and Experience