Our client provides a unique blend of private and public perspectives and innovative thinking which aims to transform the health of people in the region. Contributing to the community well being, this NFP is changing the face of health, practice and thinking.
The Planning and Performance team will lead planning and commissioning solutions based on local needs. The team is responsible for working with stakeholders in innovative ways to facilitate and integrate service delivery to improve consumers’ journey through the health system and improve health outcomes.
The Mental Health Project Officer will be part of the Planning and Performance team, reporting to the Mental Health Service Development and Performance Manager, and support the commissioning of solutions in mental health to achieve a more connected system based on population needs that leads to improved health outcomes and consumer experiences.
Experience and Skills
- Demonstrated skills and experience in project management in a complex, specialised environment.
- Working in the Mental health sector contributing to key health outcomes
- Demonstrated experience reporting and consulting across multiple projects
- Demonstrated experience in successfully implementing change and innovation, with a strong consumer focus
- Experience and ability to work in a challenging and changing work environment
- Demonstrated experience in influencing, negotiating and engaging positively with stakeholders to achieve improved outcomes
- Demonstrated experience working with a range of IT software and programs such as Microsoft Office and databases for information management
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and relevant experience in a primary/community health setting
- Exceptional communication and relationship building skills
- Part time or full time hours
- 2 Project officer position available
- Base salary $80 - $100K + Super + FBT
- Free onsite parking
To apply please follow the link. For a confidential discussion after submitting your application, please call Ryan on 02 6132 3802.