project scheduler in Adelaide
Adelaide, South Australia
Randstad is a preferred supplier to the SA Government for professional ICT Contract staffing. With multiple opportunities available within high profile projects across South Australia, we have some exciting contract roles available right now!
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will lead and manage scheduling services, drive project planning and scheduling, drive service and performance excellence and establish & maintain relationships with key stakeholders within a large ICT project.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Create and maintain complex and detailed program and project schedules and work breakdown structures
- Oversee compliance to established project scheduling standards
- Undertake critical path analysis across the program and sub projects
- Establish and ensure all program and project schedules are developed and maintained to the highest standards
- Manage the financial reporting
- Produce documentation and reporting requirements
- Implement agreed performance indicators, qualitative and quantitative monitoring and report on outcomes
You will possess a comprehensive understanding of advanced project scheduling management methods and a high level of competency with complex project scheduling tools. This role will significantly impact the quality of project outcomes by enabling more effective resource and time management.
You will possess:
- Significant experience with complex project scheduling for programs and associated projects with complex interdependencies across a large and complex organisation
- Experience utilising MS Project
- Ability to perform critical path analysis
- Demonstrated experience tracking project progress and evaluating project status against planned schedules, and providing insightful reports to Project Manager
- Demonstrated experience in developing and using scheduling integrity checkpoints to identify corrective action and ensure best practice scheduling is applied
- Demonstrated abilities in managing competing priorities
- Ability to articulate and communicate effectively with business and technical stakeholders
- Ability to negotiate and influence improved scheduling management practices.
- Demonstrated problem solving abilities
Please click the "Apply for this job" button below.
For more information about this opportunity please contact our Randstad Technologies Government Team on 08 8468 8008 or 08 8468 80015 via email technologiesSA@randstad.com.au
Be a part of our exclusive local technologies contracting team and benefit from our first class service, great rates and fantastic opportunities!
randstad - ‘shaping the world of work’
scheduler, "project scheduler", "MS project"