An immediate opportunity is available for an experienced Project Scheduler for small to medium projects happening in regional SA for a leading mining and resources organisation. This position is an Adelaide based role. Due to a large growth phase currently underway and the commitment to major asset upgrades to improve performance on the project, this exciting opportunity is available. Interviews and commencements will occur over the next few weeks.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate experience in a similar role and preference will be given to those with heavy fixed plant, resources and surface or underground mining experience. Take this opportunity to secure a long term contract role.
You will contribute to the development and maintenance of numerous project schedules for studies & projects including ensuring EPCM partners also align to the schedule.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Establish and monitor programmes
- Critical path programme analysis and project forecasts
- Monitor progress & resources through field inspections
- Review plans and schedules
- Integrate operational and planning requirements to maximise efficiencies
- Liaise with contractors, consultants and other stakeholders.
Candidates must also possess:
- Strong competency in P6 - Primavera, MSOffice including Excel & Project
- 5 years+ scheduling experience
- Sound knowledge of Planning, Scheduling processes & methodologies
- Exposure to heavy industry or mining sector
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong customer focus, team oriented, accountable and results-driven.
- Energetic with a positive, can-do attitude.
This position will commence immediately and market rates are expected to be offered for these roles. Join an established organisation offering good structure and support, and a strong commitment to safety and quality.
Please click on the apply button to submit a CV. If you would like a confidential discussion, please call Clayton Colbert from Randstad on 8150 7009.