Our client is a large government agency with significant decision making activities involved in public transport and planning and as such a key program initiative has commenced requiring the expertise of an experienced advisor to assist with the research and analysis of policy, legislation, guidelines and business process. Some of the key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Research and analyse policy, legislation and guidelines
- Work with subject matter experts to develop business processes and rules and to support the development of technical and business systems;
- Build and maintain networks and effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders and represent the project on committees and working groups;
- Prepare a range of complex documents including options papers, reports and briefings
- Engage, negotiate, and consult with involved government agencies (federal, state and local),
- Work cooperatively with other team members to deliver policy and business requirements to support engagement with the development of request for offer documentation
To be successful in this role, you will have prior experience in drafting key policies, guidelines, business processes and rules for 3+ years. As you will hlp provide advice to the project team and several executives, there is extensive stakeholder engagement activities involved both internally and externally. Previous experience Transport experince would be highly regarded.
If you feel that you identify with the above position description, please "APPLY NOW". Alternatively, to enquire further please contact Amy Bevis on 07 3243 3997.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.