Randstad is currently seeking an administration assistant to join their team in a Not for Profit organisation. This role will see you support a property team in all aspects of office administration. It is essential to have property administration experience or experience in the Not for Profit sector in an administration capacity.
Working to support a large team as well as management, this role will see you support on all administration tasks. Duties include:
- Dealing with and directing enquiries regarding the multiple community facilities that the organisation manages to the correct department
- Preparation of all documentation for meetings
- Accounts reconciliation
- Supporting the property maintenance team in both the Leichardt and Chatswood office in all administration support
- Maintaining parking permits and access passes
- Travel between the Leichardt and Chatswood office - own car would be preferred, parking will be provided at both offices
The successful candidate for this role will ideally be looking to advance their career in administration work and have a strong knowledge of both property and the Not for Profit sectors. You will have;
- Property maintenance experience
- Friendly, approachable manner both in person and over the phone
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible on working location - travelling between offices throughout the day
This is a lovely role where support and training will be provided but it is essential you have property administration experience and have a passion/knowledge of the Not for Profit sector.