About the role:
Randstad partners with some of the most successful local and international organisations, and as a result, we are recruiting multiple administration and reception roles located in Parramatta and nearby suburbs. These roles include a variety of temporary and long term positions with some of the most recognised company names in Australia. You will have the opportunity to broaden your experience while enjoying the benefits of working on an interesting range of projects across various industries. Growth opportunities will become endless to those who demonstrate a professional and hard-working approach to their role.
Some of your main responsibilities could include:
- Coordinating the operational tasks of the office
- Face to face customer interaction
- Answering all incoming phone calls
- Disseminating information (through email and internal memos)
- Maintaining a friendly and considerate environment
- Preparing minor correspondence or reports, processing accounts
- Data entry into systems
- Other general ad hoc duties
Your profile will demonstrate:
- Experience in a similar role
- Be a driven and career focused individual
- Highly-skilled in typing, writing, grammar and oral communication
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office
- Professional presentation and excellent work-ethic
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills
- Punctual and reliable
What's in it for you?
- Work closer to home with free parking onsite.
- Large, multinational and national company with career progression opportunities.
- Companies that span across FMCG, Technology, Logistics, and Construction and Engineering to name a few.
- Stable, full-time hours in either long-term temporary or permanent role.
For the right candidates who have a good work ethic, pleasant personality and are well presented, you will be able to take advantage of the flexibility and versatility that these various contract roles offer or alternatively, the security that a permanent role offers. Successful applicants must have working rights in Australia.
If you require further information please call Janelle Hwang on 02 9615 5363 or email firstname.lastname@example.org