Currently seeking an experienced receptionist for a busy role to start immediately in Bundaberg, a busy reception desk with in the health sector.
The successful candidate will be required to work on reception and be the face of the company as well as assist with administration task.
- Reception duties
- Co-ordinating admissions and discharges
- Handling mail, couriers and deliveries; correspondence and documentation
- Meeting management - professional meeting agendas and minutes
- Conducting tours of the residence with prospective residents/families
- Rostering, payroll co-ordination and personnel file management
- Bookkeeping - accounts payable, petty cash, ordering and reconciliations
- Liaising with various divisions at Head Office.
- Strong communication and telephone skills
- Outstanding customer service
- Proficient Microsoft and computer skills
- Team player
- Ability to pick up new systems quickly
If you have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in similar role, and are looking for a short contract please apply.