receptionist in Fannie Bay
Fannie Bay, Northern Territory
AU$ 21 per hour
An outstanding opportunity is available to join this well-known leader in the real estate property developing industry. Our client is at the prestigious end of the commercial market, dealing with builders and architects. All of their products have been meticulously finished using only the highest quality materials, with styles ranging from classic to contemporary.
Based in the company's modern corporate offices located in Fannie Bay, you will be providing a high level of service and professionalism, welcoming visiting clients, answering all incoming calls making their experience a memorable one.
If you are available on a full time basis, working between the hours of 8:30 - 5:00, Monday - Friday and you are a dynamic receptionist with friendly phone manner & accurate data entry skills? We have been waiting to meet you!
- Meet and greet all clients, staff and guests as the first point of contact for our company.
- Take full control of Reception, both telephone and email.
- Direct telephone and email enquiries to relevant team members and problem solve simple enquiries.
- Assist Accounts and Admin Manager in maintaining operational transactions in accounting software.
- Input of all new transactions & customers in accounting software.
- Liaise with clients and sub contractors.
- Maintain office stationary supplies.
- Provide general assistance to entire team with administration and accounts.
- Minimum of 2 years experience delivering receptionist and administrative support services.
- Friendly phone manner
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Intermediate Accounting software (MYOB) and Microsoft Office level (specifically Word and Excel).
This role would suit a well presented candidate who is able to demonstrate their professional, friendly and welcoming communication capabilities to clients both face to face and on the telephone.
You must be a team player and be able to comfortably switch between managing planned daily tasks at reception and unexpected or ad hoc urgent issues which may arise.
Receptionst, Front of House