Due to leave, our client is currently seeking an experienced Receptionist. Working within a busy and fast pasted environment, you will provide admin support, as well as being the receptionist for a large organisation.You will be required to do high-level administration, meet strict deadlines and must have the ability to communicate with all levels of seniority.
In this role, you will be responsible for;
- Customer Liaison
- Manning a busy switchboard
- Attending to customer both over the phone and in person
- Reporting – Excel and Word
- Diary Management
- Organising video and teleconferences
- Ensuring all boardrooms are maintained
- Data Entry
- High-level administration
It is essential that applicants for this position must have
- A minimum of 2 year’s experience as a Receptionist
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong skills in accurate and timely data entry and maintaining data integrity
- Well-developed computer skills with substantial experience in MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Immaculate grooming/presentation
- Ability to multitask in a high volume demanding environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Own reliable transport to get to and from work
We are looking for someone that can work in a fast past and demanding environment. This person will be required to work overtime when required and be flexible with their working hours. Being able to work well under pressure and in a team environment is a key essential for this role.
If you wish to find out more about the position, please call 9359 8063, however, if you are wanting to apply for the role, you must apply online. Only those applicants who are successful will be contacted.