Randstad are a leading international Recruitment and HR Consulting organisation spanning across 39 countries and is the second largest HR services provider in the world. We offer career development and promote 80% of staff from within our organisation.
Our Industrial division has over 20 years experience in providing recruitment solutions to the fast paced manufacturing, transport,logistics and warehousing sectors, where companies really rely on being able to find the right person, at the right time.
we are now looking for a recruiter to work on an industrial transport desk. The desk has a number of clients established but you will thrive on doing lots of new business calls and visits and be continually looking for opportunities.
What are we looking for?
To be successful in this position you will have a background in sales and be able to provide exceptional delivery of service. You will have be comfortable making business development calls and have the ability to juggle multiple tasks at once with your exceptional organisational skills and a genuine desire to work in a highly successful environment.
In this role day to day responsibilities will include:
• Make calls to existing clients
• Visits and meeting clients
• Develop working relationships with clients
• Fill job orders
• Interview candidates
• Build relationships with your candidates
• Grow your desk week on week
• Working towards KPIs and achieving your targets
• Ensuring database, compliance and administration are maintained
The ideal candidate must have the following qualities and experience:
• recruitment experience or sales experience is preferred but not essential
• High energy levels and a positive attitude
• Excellent relationship and communication skills
• Passion to succeed in a busy working environment
• Team focused and a collaborative working style
• Excellent time management
• Hold a current driver license and own vehicle.
What will we offer you?
• an intensive on-boarding and structured training program; including online e-learning, classroom training, peer mentoring and on the job coaching/shadowing
• great rewards and incentives; regular awards & recognition programs, sales competitions, an extensive employee benefits program
• access to our global brand, marketing materials and thought leadership research
• we have established teams and client base, customised technology and an exceptional office environment
If you're looking to step into a rewarding and flexible environment, and want to truly shape the world of work and your future, click the apply button now!