My client is seeking an experienced recruiter (open to agency and internal background) to join their recruitment team. Reporting to the Recruitment Manager and working within a recruitment team of four, this is a busy, hands-on role where you will manage end to end recruitment for a variety of white collar roles.
You will have demonstrated experience in diverse, high volume end to end recruitment. This is an excellent opportunity for an internal OR agency recruiter to work as an in-house recruitment professional within a reputable company.
Key responsibilities include
- Management of end to end recruitment such as telephone screening and short-listing candidates, conducting comprehensive competency-based behavioural interviews
- Involvement in regular Assessment Centres to conduct interviews with candidates
- For specialist positions, provide feedback to the hiring manager and arranging interviews for the right candidates with management and the clients,
- Creating innovative sourcing strategies that identify and attract the best candidates for the business
- Advertising roles through SEEK, LinkedIN and other job boards
- Create letters of offer, employment agreements and other contractual new-starter documentation
- Managing the on-boarding and induction process ensuring employee engagement
- Co-ordinating the employee exit process for the relevant business units, identifying trends and contributing to action plans to improve retention
- Contributing to improvement and develops innovative and creative solutions
Required skills and experience
- Experience in high volume, fast paced in end to end recruitment- agency or internal
- Previous experience recruiting for call-centre or assessment centres highly desirable
- Excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Superior stakeholder management ability at all levels
- Strong customer service orientation and passion for people
- Positive, proactive and resilient personality
Please contact Carla Wilkinson on firstname.lastname@example.org OR 02 9019 1600, or apply using the link below.