regulatory reporting accountant in Sydney CBD
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
The successful candidate for the position of Regulatory Reporting Accountant will assist with the implementation of the reporting framework.
The key responsibilities of the Regulatory Reporting Accountant will be:
- Completion of monthly and quarterly prudential and statistical returns for two legal entities
- Perform analytical reviews and respond to queries from the external local regulator
- Proactively identify regulatory change and recommend and advise senior management appropriately
- Continuously seeking out means to streamline reporting processes
- Assist in drafting board and audit committee papers on regulatory policy changes
- Provide input in organisation wide and portfolio stress testing required by APRA
The successful Regulatory Reporting Accountant will have the following experience:
- CA/CPA qualified (or equivalent)
- 5+ years experience in Accounting and 3 + years specific experience in financial/regulatory reporting
- Sound exposure to IFRS and APRA reporting
- Excellent business partnering experience within the financial services sector.
- Strong attention to detail and time management
- Excellent relationship management and interpersonal abilities
If interested in applying to the Regulatory Reporting Accountant position please apply today, for further information please call Gail Cunningham on (02) 8215 1086.
Regulatory Reporting, APRA, IFRS, Financial Accountant, Business Analysis