We are working with a number of clients that are currently working on major residential developments here in Australia.
Each company has a good reputation in market and pride themselves on delivering buildings of great distinction and superior quality.
As a Residential Draftsperson you will:
- Undertake the preparation and maintenance of product master drawings.
- Development applications, and construction work order drawings.
- Ensure high quality whilst meeting program deadlines.
- Work with internal architects and liaise with structural engineers.
- Merge architectural designs and estimating systems.
Ideally you will have:
- Previous experience in a residential drafting role. (Minimum of one year local)
- A Certificate IV or Diploma in Architectural technology.
- Previous experience in AutoCAD, ArchiCAD, Revit or a similar drafting package.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate with all stakeholders,
- You will also have the ability to work collaboratively and as part of an enthusiastic team.
If you are an experienced draftsperson and would like to express your interest in this role please send your CV to email@example.com. Or call Louise Fraser for a confidential discussion on (02) 9233 9922.