HCF’s Member Retention team play a pivotal role in managing the Member experience for HCF members. The team speak with members who have indicated they would like to cancel or have already cancelled their HCF membership for various reasons.
We are currently recruiting for highly motivated and energetic individual to join the Member Retention team. Your role will be to receive transferred calls on our Retention hotline as well as perform outbound calls to members with the goal of finding a solution to their reason for wanting to leave HCF, and retain them as HCF Members.
Working to clear targets which will be incentivised monthly when met, you will be representing HCF in a friendly and professional manner, conducting successful cover reviews, driving solutions to the Members concerns, and providing outstanding customer service.
Based at the Parramatta call centre, you’re initial operating hours will be 9.45am to 6pm, however may be required to work a rotating roster between the hours of 9am to 7pm Monday to Friday. Occasional weekend work may also be required.
Are you the one we’re looking for? Do you bring:
- Excellent telephone communication skills
- Strong knowledge of HCF products
- Solutions focussed
- Not afraid of handling and owning those challenging calls
- Comfortable with set monthly retention targets
- Strong work ethic, taking pride in each and every call
- Driven to hit targets
- Team player, assisting team to hit targets
- Analytical, interested in researching other health providers and funds
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Strong accountability
- Ready to take a step up in a challenging and yet rewarding role
Then you're sure to enjoy this position!
As part of working for the member Retention team you will receive a wide range of benefits including monthly commission on top of your base salary, access to ongoing coaching sessions, a structured Retention training program, a collaborative and fun working environment, and a fun team!
If you're ready to make a difference to your career and to HCF then click apply. For further information please contact Codie Netting from Randstad on 82151035.
We look forward to receiving your application.