Immediate Revit documentor required for multi-disciplinary practice in Sydney covering the specialist areas of Architecture, landscape architecture, urban planning, and Interior Design.
A highly skilled team of professionals with a huge presence in Perth, Darwin, Adelaide, Melbourne, Brisbane and Sydney working across commercial, retail and town centres, defence, education, science and research, health, public and culture, sports, residential and workplace interiors. Each office works collaboratively across all sectors with each key areas of expertise led by Portfolio Leaders, who are highly qualified individuals renowned for their capability and contribution to the sector. Their continuous undertaking in national and international research ensures that they remain at the forefront of the current market and technological trends while also positioning them as a leader in the industry.
The Revit Documentor will join a highly skilled team to work primarily across design development and documentation stages on a range projects type.
To be considered for this position, you must:-
- Be a skilled Revit Documentor with experience in detailing, elevations, joinery, and families
- Have the drive and motivation to add value to the growth of the Sydney office
- Have strong technical input in a construction detailing sense
- Have the ability to work within various project teams over time
- Must have recent exposure to large scale complex projects
- 4+ years experience with Revit in the Australian market
Whats in it for you?
- Exposure to a range of project types
- The opportunity to work across multiple offices in Australia
- Support and continuous development from a team of highly skilled Architects
- The opportunity to join a company that promotes from within
- Be part of the future growth that will see this company becoming a leader in the Sydney market
- Support of the 'BIM beuro' for all of your Revit questions
Please note that you will need to complete a Revit test for this position.
For more information please call Jade on 0431774950 or alternatively apply now by sending your CV in word format to email@example.com