safety advisor in Sydney
Sydney, New South Wales
We are currently looking for a Rail Safety Advisor for a major rail project in Sydney. Working on behalf of a tier one infrastructure contractor the Safety Advisor will be responsible for managing on-site safety for the project.
Typical duties will involve:
- Conducting safety inspections.
- Delivering tool box talks and presentations around on-site OHS
- Incident investigations and putting in place measure to avoid repeat incidents
Suitable candidates will have:
- A Cert IV in safety
- Tier one infrastructure experience from either rail, civils or electrical projects
- Safety communication skills and able to interface effectively with the client and onsite employees
- Developing and managing safety systems
The expects salary is around $130k (base & super) a 10% site uplift and a site vehicle. Please click "apply" if you would like to be considered.
Rail, safety, advisor, WHS, OHS