Work for a business that is rightfully a strong brand within the automotive industry, their products are distributed globally and they consistently push to increase their market share in a competitive market. For over 50 years they have refined their product through innovation, research, development and overall customer needs. Their product's are distributed on a global scale with projections to add more countries to that list.
About the role:
- Work with management team to achieve budgets set
- Implement regional sales and call plans
- Identify key market and develop full sales plan cycles
- Maximise sales outcomes with new or existing customers
- Attend regional trade shows when required
- Earn additional bonuses on achieved KPI's and targets
- Minimum of 3 years in an end to end sales associate role
- Exposure supporting a wider sales team on achieving goals
- Strong ability to influence and drive sales outcomes
- Automotive experience will be very highly regarded
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive base, super, fully serviced company car, phone, Ipad and reimbursed for any out of pocket expenses. If you are passionate about achieving sales outcomes and targets then apply now and don't let this opportunity slip you by. You will work for a business that provides support and guidance to help you achieve your long term or short term goals.
For further information call Leigh Davies on 03 9377 0752 or email your application to email@example.com