shaping the world of work in education
Chinese Teacher - 0.5 contract
Contact Harriet Hetherton – Independent Schools Consultant for Randstad Education:
02 8238 040
Applications are invited for a qualified Chinese Teacher for a position at a Independent school, located in the Inner West of Sydney, NSW..
About the Role:
- 0.5 teaching load commencing January 2017
- Leading Independent all girls school
Benefits of the Role:
- Work at a supportive Independent School
- Opportunities for professional development
- Excellent staff induction program
The successful applicant will:
- Deliver teaching mission of the school and ensure outstanding learning
- Must have strong knowledge of the Australian Curriculum
- Be supportive of the ethos of the school
- Provide a minimum of two professional references
- Must be registered with BOSTES and hold a WWCC
The Benefits of Working with Randstad Education:
Please note that your details will not be sent to any school without your consent or any referees listed on your CV contacted without your permission.
With locations in every capital city in Australia, Randstad's Education team is the biggest and most experienced education & childcare agency in the country, and that means we're here to help you with your next career move.
At Randstad Education, we have over 20 years of expertise in the early childhood and education sector. This means our experienced consultants are here to help match you with your perfect job.
How to apply:
In order to apply for this full time role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org via email, with a copy of your CV as a word document with limited formatting.
Randstad Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates applying through Randstad Education will need to meet all compliance requirements. Randstad Education is an equal opportunities employer. SK918491A