Senior Security Integration Developer - Sydney CBD
I am currently searching for a Senior Security Developer for a permanent position in a leading E-Health organization based in the Sydney CBD, who are looking at lessening the strain on the Health industry across Australia. Excellent salary on offer.
As an organisation they are running Agile to a good standard, fully hosted on AWS and using some modern technologies such as Angular JS, Springboot, with a Java backend and working in a CI/CD environment.
This roles works within the platforms team which builds the AWS environment for use across the business. This team works heavily with ReSTful API`s, security and AWS infrastructure.
On a daily basis you will be responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining end-to-end applications, with a focus on web application security as part of an Agile delivery team.
Day to day role:
- Redesigning, enhancing and implementing ReST API`s
- Hands on Development of enhancements, new features, patches, updates, etc.
- Focused platform development in Java built on AWS
- Problem solving around additional features or bugs
- Strong attention to Security of all products
- Expereince with Websphere essential
- Deep working knowledge of ReSTful services design
- Experienced in developing solutions for security products e.g web application firewalls and API gateways
- Excellent problem solving capabilities
- 3 years + expereince with Java
- Commerical expereince with AWS valued
- Experienced in managing and troubleshooting Linux infrastructure
- Hands on experience with Continuous Delivery (CD), Continuous Integration (CI) and related technologies
If interested, please hit apply below or contact Benjamin Cary on 02 8235 3353 for further information.