We are looking for experienced Administration Officers, with a background working for Local, State or Federal Government sector. This is a varied role that would suit an experienced administrator with exceptional customer service skills.
- Process reports in relation to complaints received from the community regarding pollution issues
- Taking calls to discuss and investigate the complaints
- Interrogate databases and systems
- Following up on outstanding licencing fees
- Prepare letters
- Respond to and resolve enquiries, and provide advice to the community and other stakeholders in relation to issue and complaints
- Maintain, enter data and ensure the accuracy and integrity of information
- Maintain effective records management systems including the maintenance, filing and tracking of files and correspondence, in accordance with Departmental procedures.
- Prepare high quality reports and submissions in relation to Compliance
- Assist in the conduct of investigations, gather evidence and prepare prosecutions for submission to the Legal department
- Implement administrative and financial procedures
- Undertake tasks within legislative time frames
- Maintain security and confidentiality of sensitive/private information in order to comply with privacy legislation and other statutory requirements
The successful candidate will have the following skill set:
- You MUST be experienced with TRIM
- Proficient use of MS Office, email systems and electronic filing systems
- Experience in providing high-quality admin assistance and knowledge of government processes and procedures
- Ability to work as part of a team and unsupervised.
- Happy to assist across the board, wherever needed
- Excellent communication skills
- Sound judgment in the identification of issues and appropriate solutions
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- The ability to deal with challenging situations and resolve issues
Why you should apply:
Be part of a key State Government organisation with the opportunity to work with key decision makers. This is the perfect opportunity for someone with experience in the government sector, this is role is initially for a 6-month contract with potential to be extended and located in Sydney CBD.