senior automation test specialist (dev, payments background) in Melbourne CBD
Melbourne CBD, Victoria
Our client is an exciting new and emerging FinTech force within the Payments-Gateway.
As part of it’s drive to create a dent in this space, they are currently seeking the services of a highly experienced Automation Test specialist IDEALLY well versed within the payments space to come join their teams of exceptionally highly skilled cross functional resources.
Key Skills and Experience required for the Role include:
- > 7yrs experience in Automation Testing
- > 3yrs experience in a Lead Automation Specialist capacity
- Strong demonstrated experience building testing frameworks from scratch including –setting up Test plans, test cases, strategies
- Strong experience in a product development background
- Build automated test scripts and harnesses for the product
- Good development background
- Demonstrated experience in Implement testing tools, and work with Development team on defect management/triage
- Work with developers to embed necessary controls in code
- Work with dev-ops to automate testing as part of continual build process
- Select commercial test harnesses where needed (e.g. payments test harnesses)
- Must have experience working relatively autonomously to ensure product quality, and developing and implementing testing strategies.
- Strong experience in Agile environments
- Involved in User Communities and well abreast of what is happening in the world of Quality Assurance and Testing.
- You will ideally have come from a background of utilizing elements like Selenium Web Driver, Cucumber, Specflow and more - Really someone who has gone out of their way to figure out what works best for an organisation in the context of their situation.
- Experienced in payments testing and PCI / DSS highly desirable
You will be someone who is highly passionate about Agile as a Development methodology and passionate enough to champion best practices.
You will be someone who thinks outside the box, is a strong leader and is Super passionate about your craft and bringing out the best in your team.
If you think you have what it takes for this role, then do send through a cover letter justifying your suitability for the role with regards to the above-mentioned points along with your resume in MS Word format and click on the ‘apply now’ tab.
ONLY THOSE WITH VALID AUSTRALIAN RESIDENCY WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Senior Automation, Quality Assurance, Agile, Strong, Developer, Payments, DevOPs