senior business analyst (erp - procurement) in Melbourne CBD
Melbourne CBD, Victoria
Our client is a highly recognised player in their domain of expertise.
With the advent of a Transformation Program underway, they are currently seeking the services of an experienced ERP Senior Business with Agile Business Analyst with strong Focus on Procurement to join them on their journey
The main aim of the role is to understand and document clearly the requirements as per the Business needs as they go through a Scoping exercise to decide what ERP solution to go down the path of.
Key skills required for the role
- Min 8yrs Business Analysis experience
- Strong experience in RFx processes
- Strong ERP experince particularly in 'Procurement'
- Strong stakeholder management and facilitation experience
- Solid experience in training and workshop facilitation
- Sound knowledge of project management and methodologies
- Certifications or accreditation in relevant domains – e.g. BPMN, BABOK or even Scrum Certifications
- Experience in process engineering, mapping or process improvement
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team of highly talented Peers who are passionate about their work, but also highly collaborative and easy going but determined to produce the best output possible.
Previous experience working in High Pressure Delivery oriented environment is a Must.
If you think you have the right skills and experience, then please submit a cover-letter justifying your suitability for the role with regards to the above-mentioned points (e.g. 7yrs Agile Scrum, 2yrs BPMN) together with your resume and click on the ‘apply now’ tab.
Senior Business Analyst, Procurement, Detailed Requirements, RF processes, Agile