A Senior Business Analyst is urgently required to join a BI Platform Project on a 4 month contract with a possibility to extend. The successful applicant will need to have strong Business Analysis experience and be able to identify, facilitate, analyse, document and validate Business, Functional and Non-functional requirements on BI/Data warehouse projects.
You will also have solid experience in the following:
- Proven ability to engage in consultation, understand a diverse range of views and engage key contributors such as user groups (business & IT) effectively; act as a strong intermediary in constructive discussion to ensure that business/user requirements are delivered by managing expectations coupled with the ability to build / maintain trust.
- Demonstrated strong Vendor management skills to ensure requirements delivered are validated at the highest levels of quality, efficiency and timeliness
- Demonstrated solid working knowledge of Business Intelligence concepts (e.g. reporting, querying software, OLAP, spreadsheets, dashboards, and data mining)
- Demonstrated good understanding of Data and Process Modelling Concepts; good data analysis skills and the ability to find key insights within the data
- Strong communication (verbal, written and presentation) skills, including prioritising, problem solving and interpersonal relationship building
- Understanding of basic statistical, data mining and architecture concepts and terms
If you are interested in this role, apply by clicking on the “apply” button below or contact Rade Manojlovic for a confidential discussion on (03) 8319 1126