senior change analyst in Burwood
Burwood, New South Wales
Randstad are on the lookout for a Senior Change Analyst/Change Lead to be responsible for providing change analysis and support in relation to change management and engagement activities resultant from the implementation of the ERP program, a major project currently being implemented.
The position is responsible for the execution end to end change management delivery from defining change impacts assessments, developing business impact reports, through to undertaking stakeholder engagement and communication. The Senior Change Analyst will work with a change management team to deliver change activities.
The Senior Change Analyst will be primarily responsible for the following:
- Analyse change requirements and develop change management solutions that support the execution of the change management, communication and training plans
- Develop a detailed change impact assessment, and deliver corresponding business impact reports, by stakeholder group
- Partner with stakeholders to develop workable action plans in relation to change and transition activities
- Contribute to productive working relationships with open communication and sharing of information
- Prepare communication content and work with the communications team to define appropriate collateral and channels for delivery
- Prepare reports that analyse relevant change information and data and address key issues
- Work effectively as a team member to enable continuous quality support to be provided
- Contribute to transition and business risk and issue identification including mitigation and escalation as required
- Manage time and prioritise issues given that work demands can flow from a number of sources
- Act as an advocate of the Change Management methodology and champion the collaborative working relationship between the business and the wider project community to obtain successful change implementation.
- 4+ years operational change analyst experience in project environments and working on large-scale change programs (people, processes, systems and technology)
- Strong relationship building and stakeholder management skills at all levels
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills preferably within a project context
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills with proven ability to prioritise workloads effectively and meet tight deadlines
- Proven systems, database and computing skills including use of spreadsheets, graphing, word processing and data manipulation
- Proven ability to work in a team based environment and to interact effectively with people at all levels
- Sound project management skills to deliver in a complex and dynamic operational environment
If you are a Senior Change lead with experience of working in a ERP Program then please apply to this role or email me your cv at firstname.lastname@example.org
ERP Program, Change Manager, Change Lead.