This leading global bank is seeking to recruit a Senior Compliance Manager within this newly created role will you play key role in the implementation of second line of defence from a regulatory compliance perspective. This role will play a key part in the wider global compliance framework and will be a key succession hire for the Local Head of Regulatory Compliance for the Business Bank in Australia.
Specifically as the Senior Manager within the newly created role you will form part of a newly formed function to ensure that the Compliance obligations of the bank are met from a second line perspective.
As the successful candidate you will ideally have a solid understanding of the regulatory environment governing banking is required in addition to management of staff management.
As the Senior Compliance manager you get involved in the following activities;
- Implementation of the compliance framework for the Australian business and interaction with line 1 to ensure regulatory risk &compliance specialists.
- Production and documentation and dissemination of relevant policy when required
- Responsibility for the promotion client contractual, legislative and regulatory compliance.
- Management and oversight of team of 4 compliance specialists
- An understanding of the overall impact of legislative changes to the business banking sector, and ensure the business units are kept up to speed.
To be considered for this role as Senior Compliance Manager you will ideally need to have a good knowledge and experience of the wider local regulatory local banking requirements. In additional to previous staff management . It will also be beneficial if you an awareness and knowledge of international regulatory requirements.
Should you wish to discuss this role , please feel free to contact Andrew Woutersz on 02 8298 3885